Ultra Flexible HDMI Cable
The CHM/HM/PICO from Kramer is a thin high-speed HDMI cable with Ethernet. The Kramer high speed HDMI cable connector and a smaller cable diameter allows it to fit into tighter locations, such as behind televisions or in cabinets. It can handle resolutions of up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4).
- 4K@60Hz (maximum resolution) (4:4:4).
- High–Definition TVs – Kramer’s new HDMI cables enable an uncompressed digital link between consumer electronics such as DVD players, set–top boxes, and audio/video monitors such as plasma display panels.
- High–Quality Connectors — 16.0 mm wide and 8.0 mm thick HDMI connector heads (5/8′′ wide and 5/16′′ thick).
- Space Saving — By combining a tighter bend radius with a low–profile connector, you can save up to 1 inch of depth behind the equipment.
- HDMI Support — Ultra–HD 4K signals, HDMI Ethernet Channel, 3D, x.v.ColorTM, Deep Color, Lip Sync, 7.1 PCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, and CEC
- Black, blue, green, yellow, orange, red, pink, and white are the colors that are available.
- Wide Selection of Lengths — Accessible in versions of 0.3 to 3.0m (1, 2, 3, 6 and 10ft).
The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.