KIT−400 is a high−performance auto−switcher/scaler kit for 4K HDMI™ and VGA over long−reach HDBaseT. The kit includes the KIT−400T transmitter/switcher and the KIT−400R receiver/scaler. The KIT−400T transmitter converts the user−selected input signal into the transmitted HDBaseT signal. The KIT−400R receiver receives the HDBaseT signal, converts it to HDMI and up− or down−scales the picture to match the resolution of the HDMI monitor. KIT−400 extends video signals to up to 40m (130ft) over CAT copper cables at up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution and provides even further reach for lower HD video resolutions.
- Simple and Powerful Maestro Room Automation — Intuitive user interface enables you to fully automate your meeting room elements. Configure lights, shades, devices and more to be activated by an extensive range of triggers, including scheduling, input/output connectivity, routing, and button pressing. By minimizing user intervention, Maestro room automation saves meeting prep time and minimizes human error before presentations.
- HDMI Signal Extension — HDCP 1.4 / 2.2. 4K60, CEC, xvYCC color (on input).
- PoC (Power over Cable) Enabled — Choose to power only one of the units and power the other unit of the receiver/transmitter pair over the HDBaseT extension.
- Local Switching Control of 3 Local and 1 Remote Source — Select from 4 sources, each with a dedicated selector button on the transmitter front panel, to output to an HDMI display: 2 HDMI inputs and 1 VGA input, with dedicated audio jack, on the transmitter side and an additional HDMI input on the receiver side.
- Audio De–embedding — Output the HDMI audio to a balanced stereo output on the receiver side, and an unbalanced stereo output on the transmitter side.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation.
- Easy Remote Device Control — Control devices connected to KIT–400 from the user–friendly Kramer Aware interface on the KIT–400 embedded webpages. You can also access the interface using the Kramer Aware app on a compatible Kramer touch panel.
- Convenient Unit Control and Configuration Options — Local control via front panel source and output switching buttons, DIP–switches for configuring connection priority, and OSD menu. Distance control via user–friendly embedded web pages via Ethernet, Protocol 3000 API, RS–232 serial commands transmitted by a PC, touch screen system or other serial controller and relay switches.
- Easy, Cost–effective Maintenance — Local firmware upgrade via USB connector.
- Easy and Elegant Installation — Single cable connectivity for both HDBaseT signals and power. Compact MegaTOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- Classrooms and lecture halls
- Meeting rooms
- Training facilities
- Collaborative classrooms
- Any space where BYOD support is required
The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.