Kramer KronoMeet is an enterprise class, user−friendly, cloud−based, room scheduling and management platform for Kramer KronoMeet touch panels. It streamlines and automates the management side of room bookings and provides live notifications to meeting participants. Kramer KronoMeet is designed to work seamlessly with Kramer management software and Kramer AV products enabling you to sync your room management with your AV management and deployment.
- Enterprise Class Comprehensive Room Scheduling, and Management — Empower your staff and guests with intuitive room scheduling, live on–site and remote notifications, and easy meeting search for employees and guests. Kramer KronoMeet is fully integrated with widely used scheduling platforms, including Google Calendar, Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft Exchange.
- Fully Customizable and Scalable — Kramer KronoMeet is scalable to your needs, from a small business with a few meeting rooms to a large corporation.
On–Screen Information Inside the Meeting Room — Integration with VIA collaboration devices enables automatic reminders on the main display when the meeting is nearly over and another meeting will be starting.
- Convenient Scheduling Displays — Display meeting schedules on Kramer KronoMeet touch panels at the entrance to each room.
Superior User Experience — IPS 1280×800 hi–resolution screen with ±80° horizontal and vertical wide viewing angles, built–in lighting sensor for auto–adaptable brightness, with advanced 10 multi–touch points and 2–finger gesture capabilities.
- Secured Operation — Highly secured operation of applications such as password protected exit, hidden control buttons and so on.
Secured Deployment — Flexible locking options to prevent unwanted panel–mount removal, elegantly designed to remain out of site.
- Small to large corporate offices
- Convention Centers