RC−206 is a compact 6−button control keypad that fits US, European and UK standard 1−gang wall junction boxes. Easy to deploy, RC−206 fits decoratively within a room design and is perfectly suited for use as a user interface keypad within a Kramer Control system. Using K−Config, tap into the rich, built−in I/O interfaces that enable this keypad to be used as a flexible, standalone room controller. In this way, it is ideal for classroom and meeting room control, providing end−user convenient control of complex multimedia systems and other room facilities such as screens, lighting and shades.
Multiple keypads can be linked together side−by−side or at a distance, via a single K–NET™ cable carrying both power and communication, providing uniform design and user experience.
- Clear and Customizable User Interface — RGB–color, tactile feedback, backlit buttons with custom labeled, removable button caps, allowing simple and intuitive end–user and guest control over facility deployed devices and systems.
- Flexible Room Control — Control any room device via LAN connections, multiple RS–232 and RS–485 serial ports, and various IR, relay and general purpose I/O built–in device ports. Connect the keypad to an IP network with additional control gateways interfacing with remote controlled devices, for extending control across large space facilities.
- Expandable Control System — According to arising demands, easily expands to be part of a larger control system, or coupled–operation with auxiliary keypads, via either LAN or K–NET™ single cable connection delivering both power and communication.
- Simple Control Programming — Using K–Config software. Leverage the power of Kramer’s highly customizable, flexible and user–friendly software, to easily program complex control scenarios of Pro–AV, Lighting, and other room and facility controlled devices.
- Easy and Cost–effective Installation — Compactly fits into standard US, EU and UK 1–gang in–wall box size, allows decorative integration with room deployed user interfaces such as electrical switches.
- Control in presentation and conference room systems, board rooms and auditoriums