TP−580T Kramer HDMI extender is a high-performance HDBaseT transmitter for 4K60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI, RS232, and IR signals across twisted pair with a long range. All input signals are converted into the transmitted HDBaseT signal by the TP580T. It transmits video signals up to 40 metres (130 feet) over CAT copper lines at up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp resolution and even further for lower HD video resolutions.
- Professional HDBaseT extender for transmitting long–reach signals over twisted–pair copper infrastructures. The TP–580T is a standard extender that can be used with any HDBaseT–compliant extension product on the market. Use Kramer cables for the best extension reach and performance.
- HDCP 2.2 compatible HDMI Signal Extension – As specified in HDMI 2.0, it supports deep colour, x.v.ColorTM, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. From the source to the display, EDID and CEC signals are transmitted via.
- I–EDIDProTM Kramer Intelligent EDID ProcessingTM — Intelligent EDID handling, processing, and pass–through algorithm for HDMI source and display systems that ensures Plug and Play functionality.
- Multi–channel Audio Extension — Supports studio–grade surround sound with up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Data flows in both directions through the serial interface, providing data transmission and device control.
- Infrared Extension in Both Directions – IR interface data travels in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices at either end of the extended line.
- Cost–effective Maintenance — HDMI and HDBT port status LED indicators make local maintenance and troubleshooting a breeze. The K–Upload tool and a local firmware upgrade via RS–232 connection enable a long–lasting, field–proven deployment.
- Simple Installation — Use the DigiTOOLS® fanless enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, or use the recommended rack adaptor to mount three units side by side in a 1U rack space.
- Long–distance AV signal extension for multi–room, large dividable auditoriums and lecture hall connectivity
- AV extension in conference rooms, boardrooms, control rooms, hotels and large church facilities