The Kramer VIA GO2 provides quick wireless access with 4K advanced presenting capabilities for iOS, Android, Chromebook, PC, and Mac users. The device provides iOS mirroring via AirPlayTM, Windows & Android mirroring via MiracastTM, and ChromeBook mirroring, as well as content streaming with crystal-clear mirrored visuals and superb video playback. The VIA GO2 is ultra-compact (7x7cm) and easy to set up, with built-in Wi-Fi and LAN connectivity, as well as industry-leading 1024-bit encryption for secure internal network access.
- Quick and Reliable Wireless Connectivity – Users of iOS, Android, Chromebooks, PCs, and Mac devices can connect to a main display without a dongle thanks to a simple and clear user interface. MIMO antennas and 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi–Fi establish and maintain a fast and reliable connection.
- High-Definition Video Streaming — Up to 4K@30Hz resolution is supported (using the VIA app Multimedia feature).
- Simultaneous Display – Two people can show content on the main display at the same time.
- Remote Collaboration – Using the Chrome and FireFox web browsers, remote participants can share content.
- VIA Product Integration – Works with VIA Site Management (VSM) Software and the VIA Pad seamlessly.
- CEC Power ON capabilities with Display Auto Power Control.
- Presentation environments
- Small to mid–size meeting rooms
- Huddle spaces
The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
There are no reviews yet.