VP−440H2 is a high−performance 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) presentation scaler/switcher with one HDBaseT/POE, three HDMI and one computer graphics (VGA) inputs. The unit scales the video, embeds the audio and outputs the signal to an HDMI and an HDBaseT output simultaneously. The unit includes analog and embedded audio inputs and outputs.
- PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology — Kramer’s precision pixel mapping and high–quality scaling technology.
- HDMI Support — 4K@60 (4:4:4) and xvYCC color (on input) as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant.
- HDBaseT Certified.
- System Range — For the HDBT inputs and outputs, extended reach of up to 100m (330ft) using Kramer recommended cables.
- Provides Power (PoE) on HDBaseT Input to Compatible Devices.
- Max. VGA Resolution — 1920 x 1200 @60Hz.
- Max. Resolutions — 4K@60Hz (4:4:4).
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections — Full, best fit, overscan, underscan, letter box and panscan.
- Built–in ProcAmp — Color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast and brightness.
- Constant Output Sync — No output disruption while switching between inputs when no video is detected.
- Powerful Audio Features — Via DSP technology including audio equalization, mixing, delay, etc.
- Auto Input Switching — Last connected & auto–scan, selectable.
- Audio — Unbalanced stereo and embedded audio for HDMI/HDBT with individual input level controls.
- Companion AFV (Audio–Follow–Video) — Stereo audio for HDMI and PC inputs, on 3.5mm mini jacks.
- Microphone Input — For mixing, switching or talk–over.
- HDBaseT Tunneling — Supports full HDBT tunneling of Ethernet and RS–232 data.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Non–Volatile Memory — Saves final settings.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel push buttons, RS–232, OSD (on–screen display) menu with front panel navigation buttons, Ethernet with built–in Web pages.
- Educational — classrooms, lecture theaters
- Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, hotels and churches
- Home theater up–scaling