VS−42UHD is a high−quality, 4×2 matrix switcher for 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI signals. It reclocks and equalizes the signals and can route any input to either or both outputs simultaneously.
- Max. Data Rate — 8.91Gbps (2.97Gbps per graphics channel).
- Max. Resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) and WUXGA.
- HDCP 1.4 Compliant
- True Video Clock Detection.
- Automatic Switching Modes — Last connected and priority switching.
- HDMI Support — 3D, Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS–HD®, and 7.1 PCM.
- EDID Pass–through — Pass–through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Programmable Step–in Functionality — When used with compatible step–in devices, such as the SID–X3N (using an HDMI cable that supports HEC, the HDMI Ethernet Channel).
- Non–Volatile EDID Storage.
- Kramer reKlocking™ & Equalization Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Static or Dynamic DHCP IP Addressing.
- Embedded Web Pages — Provide remote configuration and operation.
- Lock Button — Prevents tampering with the front panel buttons.
- Kramer Protocol 3000.
- Versatile Control Options — RS–232, Ethernet, infrared remote control, optional remote IR receiver.
- Conference rooms
There are no reviews yet.