VS−44H2 is a high−performance 4×4 matrix switcher for 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDR signals. It reclocks and equalizes the signals and can route any one of 4 HDMI, HDCP−compliant sources (selectable) to any or all outputs simultaneously.
- High–Performance AV Matrix — Switches 4 4K@60Hz (4:4:4), HDR, HDMI, HDCP (2.2/1.4)–compliant signals to 4 4K@60Hz (4:4:4), HDR, HDMI, HDCP (2.2/1.4)–compliant outputs at up to 18G data rate. Featuring Kramer re–Klocking™ and Equalization Technology that rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances. Note: For optimum range and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- HDMI Support — Deep Color, 3D, up to 7.1 uncompressed audio channels as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- EDID Management — Individual EDID management per input. Captures and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Flexible Content Protection — Selectable HDCP per input.
- Quick Access to Common Configurations — Save up to 8 preset configurations.
- Simple and Powerful Maestro Room Automation — Intuitive user interface enables you to fully automate your meeting room elements. Configure lights, shades, devices and more to be activated by an extensive range of triggers, including scheduling, input/output connectivity, routing, and button pressing. By minimizing user intervention, Maestro room automation saves meeting prep time and minimizes human error before presentations.
- Smart Switching — Active source & acceptor detection. Automatic input selection based on priority selection or last connected input.
- Embedded Pattern Generator — With selectable patterns.
- Convenient Unit Control and Configuration Options — Local control via front panel switching, memory, lock and EDID buttons, and Input/Output LED display. Distance control via user–friendly embedded web pages via the Ethernet, Protocol 3000 API, and RS–232 serial commands transmitted by a PC, touch screen system or other serial controller.
- Cost–Effective Maintenance — Input selection indicators facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Firmware upgrade via Ethernet.
- Easy Installation — 19” enclosure for rack mounting in a 1U rack space with included rack ears and universal 100–240V AC power supply.
- Control rooms with multiple displays
- Presentation and multimedia applications
- Systems that require automatic HDMI routing
The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
There are no reviews yet.