VS−622DT is an all−in−one 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) presentation system with 6×2 HDMI/HDBaseT matrix switching, control gateway, PoE, power amplifier, and Maestro room automation. The unit reclocks and equalizes the signals and can route any input to the HDMI or the HDBaseT output or to both outputs simultaneously. It supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) and WUXGA.
VS−622DT is also a control gateway that can send control signals over the Ethernet or HDBT LINE with control ports that include: RS−232, four IR, two GPI/O, and two relays to control a wide variety of AV devices. The unit provides power to PoE compatible devices.
- Max. Data Rate — 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphics channel).
- Max. Resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) and WUXGA.
- HDBaseT Extension Reach — Up to 100m at 4K @60Hz (4:2:0), up to 130m (430ft) at full HD (1080p @60Hz 36bpp), up to 180m (590ft) at ultra–mode and full HD (1080p @60Hz 24bpp). For optimum range and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- Simple and Powerful Maestro Room Automation — Intuitive user interface enables you to fully automate your meeting room elements. Configure lights, shades, devices and more to be activated by an extensive range of triggers, including scheduling, input/output connectivity, routing, and button pressing. By minimizing user intervention, Maestro room automation saves meeting prep time and minimizes human error before presentations.
- Provides Power (PoE) on All HDBaseT Ports to Compatible Devices.
- Power Amplifier — 1x120W @70V/100V & 2x60W @4/8Ω with line level output, fast swapping between two de–embedded audio sources and individual gain for each source.
- Audio De–embedding (Extracting) — The user selects the audio signals from 2 of the 6 inputs (2 HDBaseT + 4 HDMI) to be de–embedded. The de–embedded signals are output through the two balanced analog audio outputs. In addition, one of the de–embedded audio signals can be output to the power amplifier.
- HDBaseT Data Tunneling — Supports Ethernet tunneling, as well as bidirectional tunneling for RS–232 and IR control.
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDMI Support — 3D, Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS–HD®, and 7.1 PCM.
- EDID Capture — Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Advanced Auto AV Switching Option — Independent (breakaway) audio routing of embedded HDMI content to two balanced audio ports.
- Programmable Step–In over HDMI Functionality — When used in conjunction with compatible step–in devices, such as the SID–X3N and DIP–31 (using an HDMI cable that supports HEC, the HDMI Ethernet Channel).
- True Video Clock Detection.
- Non–Volatile EDID Storage.
- Kramer reKlocking™ & Equalization Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Lock Button — Prevents unwanted tampering with the front panel.
- Internal Pattern Generator.
- Embedded Web Pages — Provide remote configuration and operation.
- Static or Dynamic DHCP IP Addressing.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel buttons, IR remote (available upon request) , optional external remote IR receiver, RS–232, Ethernet, buttons and LED over contact closure, embedded Web server, Kramer Protocol 3000 support.
- USB Port — For upgrading firmware.
- Small to mid–sized boardrooms, meeting rooms and executive meeting spaces
- Houses of worship
- Lecture halls and classrooms
- Any application where high quality conversion and switching of multiple and different video signals to graphical data signals is required for display or projection purposes
The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.