The VSM−4x4HFS is a seamless matrix switcher that can also be used as a 2×2 video wall driver or dual and quad multi−viewers. The unit allows switching between inputs with a clean video cut (frame−to−frame switching with no glitches). The VSM−4x4HFS supports HDMI resolutions with deep color, up to eight channels of audio and includes per−port HDCP and EDID settings.
- PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology — Kramer’s precision pixel mapping and high quality scaling technology.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- 4 HDMI Inputs and 4 Scaled HDMI Outputs.
- Selectable Operation Modes — Matrix switcher, video wall, dual display (PIP/P&P) and quad display.
- Seamless Switching — Frame–to–frame video cuts (zero transition time).
- Bezel Correction Options — In video wall mode.
- HDMI Support — Deep Color.
- Embedded Audio — Supports Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS–HD®, LPCM 2CH/6CH/8CH, AC3.
- HDCP and EDID Settings per Port.
- Resolution — VGA to WUXGA and 480i to 1080p input, 480p to 1080p output.
- Multiple Output Aspect Ratios.
- Built–in ProcAmp — Color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast and brightness.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel buttons, IR remote control with OSD (On–Screen Display), RS–232, Ethernet with built–in Web browser.
- 4 Preset Memory Locations — Quick access to common IN–OUT configurations and non–volatile memory settings in each operation mode.
- Mini USB Connector — For upgrading firmware.
- Conference room presentations
- Advertising applications, shopping malls and museums
- Post production applications
- Rental and staging
- Security applications
- Video–wall scaling
The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
There are no reviews yet.