Introducing our new, highly innovative 3LCD ultra short throw interactive laser projectors, combining our in-depth technical knowledge and market-leading expertise.
Our new range of ultra-short throw interactive projectors are ideally suited for producing up to 110” images in limited spaces and are specifically designed to meet the diverse needs of business people and educators. The projectors are easy to install and flexible to use allowing you to project onto any existing whiteboard, wall or table top.
Light weight, compact and environmentally friendly, our new generation of ultra-short throw interactive projectors provide unparalleled image vibrancy and clarity all wrapped up in a sleek, stylish design.
For added peace of mind, our solid-state light source ultra-short throw projectors are backed by a generous 5 Year On Site Warranty and are supported by our world-class service and support.
This new ultra-short throw projector can reach up to 3,300 ANSI lumens by using our highly efficient optical engine, providing clarity on images even within very bright / light environments.
• WXGA Resolution, 3,300 Lumens
• 500,000:1 Contrast Ratio
• Laser Phosphor Light Source
• 20,000 hours expected light source
• Interactive Pens / Multi-pen capability
• Optional finger touch module
• New & improved wall mount (HASWM06) supports up to 110”
• Wireless Network Option
• Auto & Manual calibration
• 16 Watt Internal Speakers
• HDMI x 2 (HDCP compliant, HDMI 1 shared with MHL)
• 5 Year On Site Warranty
• StarBoard Software supplied – Hitachi’s very own interactive software suite, for when you’re ready to move beyond just annotation.