Maxhub V5 Classic Series C Series
4K: Ultra HD Display
3: Display Modes
Multiple Sizes: inches Available
Smart Writing: High Precision Infrared Touch Technology
Android 9.0/Windows 10*: Outstanding Performance
Creative Acoustic Structure Seam Speakers
The V5 Series opens a much smaller seam for the sound waves to travel through. The sound waves go directly to the participants, instead of bouncing from the floor. The power is increased by 14% with 2.1 stereo sound.
2.1 Stereo Sound | 40W High-power Speaker
Collaboration Starts with MAXHUB V5
The CLASSIC Series inherits our concept of minimalist design while deliver intuitive interactions as well as outstanding sound and video performance. For both local meetings and teleconferences, participants may visualise their ideas instantly. Communication on a CLASSIC Series defies distance with the updated audio & visual systems, giving the distant meeting attendees the feeling as if they were joining the session in person.
4K UHD Display Presentations Come to Live
4K is now the default resolution in either operating system across MAXHUB IFPs. The updated bonding technology reduces parallax so that we can write as if on a piece of paper. Even when looking from the side, we may hardly discern the distance between the fingertip and the coloured display. Meanwhile, we are increasing the colour gamut by more than 20% in all three series, providing more vivid colours.
4K UHD Display | Low Parallax | 90% NTSC Wide Colour Gamut* | Anti-glare
3 Display Modes* Satisfying Various Needs
The previous display mode has been upgraded to 3 modes that enable precise and stunning presentation of images, while providing the most comfortable viewing experience.
High-precision IR Touch Technology
The IR touch technology brings you natural writing experience on MAXHUB V5 Classic. It responses with almost no delay at every single touch.
2 mm Writing Height | ±1mm Writing Accuracy
12MP Camera Sees Clearer, Makes Nearer
Throughout the meeting session, the cameras may offer unprecedented clarity, even after zooming in on the speaker. 12MP provides enough room for image compression with a higher signal-to-noise ratio. While we have a Full HD video conference, the image sensor would calculate based on the light information gathered on more than 4 pixels to form a single pixel. Therefore, the proportion of electrical noise in the circuit would be vastly reduced, increasing the clarity and saturation of the image.
12MP Camera 丨 Auto Framing 丨 Higher SNR
8-metre Voice Pickup*
By analysing the phase of the sound waves and how soon they arrive at each of the microphone elements, MAXHUB could tell the direction of the voice. In the meantime, it calls the auto gain technology into play, balancing the volume from both near and afar. The noise algorithm samples the environment noise and cancels out the unwanted hustle and bustle, therefore delivering a clearer voice.
6-element Microphone Array | 8-metre Voice Pickup* | Voice Localisation*
Automatic Gain* 丨 Noise Cancellation
Higher performance such as Android 9.0 brings instant conference experience. Pluggable module design and compatible platform deliver simplicity and convenience.
Android 9.0/Windows 10 Optional | Supports Intel Core i7*
Supports Third-party Application* Downloads
Type-C Connector, the Game Changer
A newly added USB Type-C port shares the screen to the MAXHUB V5 and enables reverse touch control from the touch screen. Meanwhile, it also allows access to the built-in camera and microphone array.
Video & Audio & Touch Signals | Access the wide-angle Camera and powerful Mic Array
The Type-C provides easy access to the camera, microphone or loudspeaker of MAXHUB via personal device. Now you can enjoy ultra wide-angle camera and powerful voice pickup features on your laptop. Besides, MAXHUB supports extension mode via Type-C.
- *3 display modes: presentation, standard and night mode, delivering bright, natural and soft colors.
- *Wireless screen sharing: PC: Windows 7 and above, macOS 10.10 and above; Mobile phone and tablet: Android 5.0 and above, iOS 9.0 and above. For PC, we support connecting via MAXHUB mirroring dongle, which need pairing with MAXHUB interactive flat panel when used for the first time. For PC, mobile phone and tablet users, they can download MAXHUB Share for screen sharing function.
- *Android 9.0 / Windows 10 : This operating system can be mounted on a pluggable module and functions only when this module is plugged into the IFP. The pluggable module is sold separately.
- *0 lamination technology: the distance between the glass and the screen is merely 0.8 mm, which minimizes air refraction, reduces parallax and improves the display effect. Zero viscosity makes unit and maintenance easier.
- *90% NTSC wide gamut: the higher the percentage of the gamut, the broader the displayable color range. The display of the MAXHUB V5 Series covers 90% of the area of the NTSC standard space.
- *Reverse control: When the PC is connected to the MAXHUB via mirroring dongle, the screen of the PC is cast onto MAXHUB. You can control your PC directly on MAXHUB instead of operating on your PC.
- *4-split screen: Split screen display of any 4 mobile, PC and/or tablet that are connected to the hot-spot of MAXHUB interactive flat panel.
- *±1 mm writing precision: the distance from the screen to the pen nib.
- *Low writing height: the minimum distance between the screen and the recognisable object (finger, infrared stylus pen or other object blocking infrared light) is 1.5 mm.
- *20-point touch : on MAXHUB interactive flat panel, 20 recognisable objects (finger, infrared stylus pen or other object blocking infrared light) can be recognised and responded to by MAXHUB (e.g., display of the touch points).
- *Teleconferencing: Supports audio/video call via MAXHUB interactive flat panel with remote participants that are using PC, mobile phone or tablet. Supports Windows 7 and above, macOS 10.10 and above; Mobile phone and tablet: Android 6.0 and above, iOS 9.0 and above. For Android tablet, only paired modules are supported.
- *Intelligent face tracking: Within the coverage of the camera of MAXHUB, intelligent camera control and face tracking can be realised by recognising the proportion of faces based on intelligent face tracking algorithm.
- *Screen sharing: Supports the sharing of desktop contents to all participants via an application. This function is available only with Internet connection.
- *8 m voice pickup: As internally tested by the MAXHUB laboratory when people are talking normally against an ambient sound level of 40–50 dB.
- *Automatic gain: Automatic gain control (AGC) to the microphone, which as an equilibrium control of signals acquired by the microphone that makes the voices heard from speakers both near (e.g. at 1 m from the MAXHUB interactive flat panel) and far (e.g. at 8 m from the MAXHUB interactive flat panel) of approximately the same loudness level.
- *Sound source localisation: Within the recognisable limit (180°right ahead of the interactive flat panel, within an 8 m radius), MAXHUB interactive flat panel can confirm the position and direction of the speaker in the conference room according to the voice acquired from the speaker.
- *Docking to your original system: Requires technical support and assistance from the original system supplier.
- *Support up to Intel Core i7: For Windows systems only.
- *Supports third-party application downloads: Supports download and installation by third-party applications using Windows or Android systems.
- *Type-C: Audio-video signal transmission between PCs, mobiles or flats and the interactive flat panel is possible via our Type-C line. For PCs, supports Windows 7 and above, macOS 10.10 and above. Supported operating systems for mobile and tablet will be subject to actual testing.
- *Extension: Connection with MAXHUB is needed for customised extension.