Perfect pixel-free 4K UHD presentations
This 4K UHD laser phosphor projector delivers cost effective semi-professional projection, ensuring ‘pixel-free’ visualisation with 5,000 ANSI lumens brightness.
Besides its impressive picture accuracy, the projector provides an appealing proposition with Risk Group 2 compliance, drastically reducing the installation and operation effort. As well as a low TCO with 20,000 hours hassle free operation, there is no need for filter replacement. The great diversity of interfaces, including HDBaseT and 2xHDMI ensures future-proof possibilities in visualization.
With it outstanding picture quality in ‘pixel-free’ resolution and its appealing and compact design, the NEC P506QL projector is perfectly suited for Corporate Presentations, Museums and Higher Education allowing organisations to deliver the best in class professional presentations.
- No lamp replacement – up to 20,000 h maintenance free operation possible due to Laser Light Source.
- Risk Group 2 saves you installation and operation effort – because of the Risk Group 2 compliance, no prescribed safety precautions are necessary.
- Professional and Flexible Installation – versatile projection characteristics allow for simple positioning of the projector, making installation easy and potentially saving set up costs.
- Outstanding Picture Quality – a whole new visualisation experience with up to 4K input
- Setting the scene in perfect clarity – pixel-free resolution delivers large surface detail-rich information