The only LCD-based laser projectors that can claim 100% zero maintenance
Delivering an exceptional visual experience, the NEC PA703UL installation projector satisfies your viewing audience, whilst its long-lasting, truly maintenance-free operation satisfies your budget and administrative targets.
The brilliant colour of LCD technology is combined with a long-lasting laser light source, plus a completely sealed optical engine. Requiring no lamp and no filter, the result is zero maintenance and consistently brilliant colour brightness, since no dust can contaminate the LCD panels. This unique and technologically advanced projector enables operators to benefit from significant cost and resource savings.
Projecting 7,000 ANSI lumen brightness, the PA703UL projector targets corporate and higher education users to equip their large meeting spaces, conference rooms and lecture halls. Also suitable for digital signage in leisure and hospitality environments.
- No filter service required – a completely sealed optical laser LCD engine allows a filter-free design. Brilliant colour brightness is maintained and servicing costs need no longer feature in your budget.
- Hassle-free remote adjustment – motorized lens shift, focus and zoom allows easy and flexible setup without the need for cumbersome physical access to the projector.
- Incredible visualisation capabilities – impressive free tilt and portrait installation capability, unique geometric adjustment, picture in picture, tiling, 3D support and camera based blending/stacking up to 4K.
- Peace of mind copyright protected content – let the projector manage copyright protection and present 4k and Ultra HD Blu-ray content via the HDMI interface.
- Risk Group 2 saves you installation and operation effort – because of the Risk Group 2 compliance, no prescribed safety precautions are necessary.
There are no reviews yet.