Essential silence for captivating presentations
Quieter than the ticking of a watch, NEC’s silent projection ensures all eyes and ears are trained on the presenter and not diverted by distracting noise.
Built on the award winning P Series, the new PE Series delivers all the corresponding benefits yet targeted at a more cost conscious user. Supporting collaborative working practices, the enhanced embedded MultiPresenter functionality enables wireless presentation and screen sharing for up to 16 devices simultaneously, out of the box. The technology is future-proof with the capability of processing 4K inputs at 30Hz.
Designed for zero maintenance in classrooms and meeting rooms, the long-life laser light source and sealed optical engine allows the vivid high brightness of 3 LCD technology to shine for up to 20,000 hours of optimised visual performance.
- No filter service required – a completely sealed optical laser LCD engine allows a filter-free design. Brilliant colour brightness is maintained and servicing costs need no longer feature in your budget.
- Low Noise Level – with 22dB*, the silent technology will not disturb your meeting.
- Future-proof input management – thanks to 4K@30 Hz input processing.
- Minimised Carbon Footprint – with only 308W power consumption in normal mode for lowering your TCO.
- No lamp replacement – up to 20,000 h maintenance free operation possible due to Laser Light Source.
- Risk Group 2 saves you installation and operation effort – because of the Risk Group 2 compliance, no prescribed safety precautions are necessary.
- Professional and Flexible Installation – versatile projection characteristics allow for simple positioning of the projector, making installation easy and potentially saving set up costs.
Awards and Test Reports
The AV Views confirms that the PE455UL as a bright WUXGA projector is particularly suitable for all types of training and conferences. It impresses with colour quality even in the brightest setting. The very low operating noise brings relief especially in quiet working environments (German test report).