- Project Information
- Date 2016
- Category Education
- Location Jabel Ali, Dubai
JAPS was founded in 1977 and is now one of the oldest schools in Dubai. Teaching the British Curriculum, this independent school has a reputation for being really excellent. The level of teaching here is outstanding and the pupils have been noted as being exceptional in behaviour and attitude according to the KHDA report. There is excellent support available for all students and particularly those with educational difficulties and leadership throughout the school that promoted an inspiring learning environment. In 2016, Projection House undertook the task of installing interactive LED displays, Projectors and Scanner for the Classrooms, Auditorium, Lecture Theatre and Multi-Purpose Hall.
The purpose of the installation :
- Keep students more engaged through interactive presentations.
- To upgrade the teaching and learning standard of the school.
- To have less maintenance, eliminate the need for lamp replacement, multiple power connections and cabling.
- Provide digital learning along with academic learning.
We partnered with brands such as specktron, opotoma, NEC, Anchor and completed the project within 2 weeks.
Most important and challenging facts about this project.
- The project had to be delivered during the ongoing school season.
- Tight schedules to deliver on record time.
- In-activeness to excel in new technology.
How we solved issues and successfully complete the project.
- Our team Handover & delivered training sessions for teachers.
- Conducted Compatibility check, setup and testing with after sale follow-ups.
- Installation of LED panels and other devices.
- Quick response for customer queries.
Short note about project
The project was completed on time and was to the satisfaction of the school IT manager. Our project helped to Increase the interest in students by engaging in classroom activities and even the teaching staff adopted the system quickly.
Interested in the things we do?
If you're not sure what equipment you need or how to create a specification, our team can offer guidance, assess your requirements and help you decide on the solution that will work best for you.
Get in touch and we'll talk you through the rest.