- Project Information
- Date September, 2018
- Category Education
- Location Sheikh Ammar Bin Humaid St - Al Tallah 2 – Ajman, UAE
Al Shola American School started its operations in 2018 . SAS is an American curriculum-based institution, following American guidelines while maintaining local and regional values.The purpose of this project was to build an interactive classroom solution that caters to enhancing the in classroom experience for students. The project requirements where:
- Installation of interactive projetors in 35 classrooms with a ceiling speaker.
- An announcement system inside each classroom that is integrated with the centralized PA system of the school.
- Three outside playground area coverage
- Ceiling speakers in the hallway
Partnering with brands such as NEC, Ohm. We completed the project within 2 months.
Most important and challenging facts about this project.
- The school was already built and hence, designing a new system without pulling the cable inside the conduit was a challenging task.
- The several changes in the location of control rooms made it a challenging task to manage the cables.
- Changes where to be made on the programming set up as the loud noice produced by the school bell when students where not around were harmful to the environment.
- Training the staff of the school on how to operate the systems were a challenging task.
How we solved issues and successfully complete the project.
- We provided our client with a proper solution proposal that catered to their needs and requirements.
- Proper onsite training with commissioning and testing before turnover.
- Training provided to teachers on the software and technology
- Job completion report with full BOQ and schematic drawing with installation pictures were submitted to the
- We provided onsite training and support post turnover. a separate standby unit where also provided for the first six months of operation incase of any critical downtime of the system.
Short note about project
The projector installation for our client was completed within 2 months. The ceiling speakers were designed in accordance with the approval of the school project engineer.The interactive classroom solutions integrated for Al Shola American School brings out the best classroom experience for students and teachers. The programming and design of the AV systems ensures the best possible performance for the environment. The whole system that we integrated works in accordance with the school standards and MOE.
Interested in the things we do?
If you're not sure what equipment you need or how to create a specification, our team can offer guidance, assess your requirements and help you decide on the solution that will work best for you.
Get in touch and we'll talk you through the rest.