- Project Information
- Date 2020
- Category Government
- Location Dubai, UAE
Dubai Police GHQ is always in the race of implementing state of the art technologies, providing best services to the residents and always come in front to handle each and every situtation. Dubai Police is efficient, agile and pro active in understanding needs of the hour.
When the whole world was struck with Covid—19 Pandemic, Dubai Police immediately decided to make a new Control room especially to handle and monitor COVID-19 proceedings across the emirate. They had an unused space which was lying free within its head quarter which could serve as a Control room.
But this needed a complete renovation of Civil and Technology. A special budget was allocated through High command and the commander designated a special Task force to implement this in record time.
The purpose of this project was to install Hiperwall video wall which was completed within a week.
Most important and challenging facts about this project.
- Air lifting the panels during Pandemic when it was lock down
- Movement of technical team during travel restrictions.
- Meeting strict dead lines for completing the project.
How we solved issues and successfully complete the project.
- We collaborated with NEC to install their 8X3 Hiper Video Wall
- We conducted post installation follow-ups
- We made a provision of standby equipment for our client
- Our team was quick in responding to any urgency
- We also Prioritized call attendance
Short note about project
The project was delivered on time to the satisfaction of the customer. The technicians did a wonderful job and the Commander appreciated the entire team for their efforts and it serves as a bench mark project for Projection House.
Interested in the things we do?
If you're not sure what equipment you need or how to create a specification, our team can offer guidance, assess your requirements and help you decide on the solution that will work best for you.
Get in touch and we'll talk you through the rest.